Parmesan Potato Sticks
These are really great to make and very delicious.
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters. Cut each quarter into 3 strips.
Roll in melted butter, then in mixture of crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic
- Place in single layer in shallow baking dish. Pour any remaining butter over
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.