Parmesan Potato Sticks
These are really great to make and very delicious.
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters. Cut each quarter into 3 strips.
Roll in melted butter, then in mixture of crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic
- Place in single layer in shallow baking dish. Pour any remaining butter over
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.