- 3 medium-size potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup onion finely minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 350 degres F.
- Wash potatoes and slice each into 1-thick slices. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Melt the butter and add garlic, salt and onions. Cook until the onions are soft.
Ladle mixture onto potatoes, making sure each one gets covered.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover the potatoes with foil and bake for 1 hour
and 15 minutes.
This will give each person at least 2 potato slices.
Sprinkle the Parmesan through a screen or strainer to distribute evenly
as opposed to pinching.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.