- 3 medium-size potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup onion finely minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 350 degres F.
- Wash potatoes and slice each into 1-thick slices. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Melt the butter and add garlic, salt and onions. Cook until the onions are soft.
Ladle mixture onto potatoes, making sure each one gets covered.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover the potatoes with foil and bake for 1 hour
and 15 minutes.
This will give each person at least 2 potato slices.
Sprinkle the Parmesan through a screen or strainer to distribute evenly
as opposed to pinching.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.