As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 medium carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can juice-pack pineapple tidbits
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Cook carrots in orange juice in covered saucepan just until tender-crisp, stirring
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Blend reserved juice with cornstarch and ginger
in small bowl.
- Add with pineapple to hot undrained carrots. Cook over low heat until
thickened, stirring occasionally.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes