Pizza Parlor Potatoes
- 2 baking potatoes, baked
- 1 cup hot pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup favorite pizza vegetables
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- While potatoes are still hot, split them open lengthwise and place in a glass
- Add 1/2 cup hot pasta sauce to each potato, then top with 1/4
cup mixed vegetables.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons
cheese and microwave until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with 4 tablespoons sour cream over the top of each.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.