Potatoes au Gratin
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced and rinsed well
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 envelope chicken gravy dry mix
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
- Combine milk and dry gravy mix, stirring to combine. Pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.