- 5 cups cooked, cold diced potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions, including tops
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container large-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Mix first 6 ingredients and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Dust heavily with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.