Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms and Onions
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms are a wonderful accompaniment for grilled steak or any other entree for that matter.
- 20 ounces whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into slivers (optional)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin pats
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- Wash mushrooms and remove tough stems, then cut into rather thick slices.
- Place mushrooms and onions, if using, in slow cooker.
- Top with pats of butter.
- Sprinkle Ranch dressing mix over mushrooms, onions and butter.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.