- 8 to 12 ounces narrow egg noodles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package ranch-style salad dressing mix
- Minced fresh parsley and/or fresh
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until done. Drain.
- Blend mayonnaise, sour
cream and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Dress the hot, drained noodles with as much ranch
dressing as you like.
- Serve noodles warm, strewn with fresh minced parsley and/or dill weed.
Yield: 12 side-dish servings
Use any remaining ranch dressing mix as a dip for vegetables.