- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a heavy saucepan, barely cover raisins with water and bring to a boil. Lower
heat and simmer 20 minutes or until water begins to evaporate.
- Add butter.
- Stir together flour and sugar and sprinkle over raisins, stirring constantly.
Cook until thickened.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve with baked ham.
Makes 2 1/2 cups.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.