Ritz Cracker Stuffing
- 1 pound Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 onions, diced
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Swanson's chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in 1/3 cup vegetable or olive oil; let cool.
- Put crushed crackers in a bowl. Add chicken broth and eggs; mix well.
- Add cooled mushroom and onions; Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put mixture into a well-greased baking pan.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.