This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Roasted Asparagus with Feta
- 2 1/2 pounds medium asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Toss asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper in a large shallow baking pan and arrange
in 1 layer.
- Roast, shaking pan once about halfway through roasting, until asparagus
is just tender when pierced with a fork, 8 to 14 minutes total.
- Serve asparagus sprinkled with cheese.