Roasted Asparagus with Pesto and Lemon
- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) fresh asparagus spears, tough ends trimmed (about 12 to 14 spears total)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1 lemon
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place asparagus and pesto in large resealable
food storage bag; press out air and seal shut. Massage pesto onto asparagus until
it is fully coated. Remove from bag and place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Grate lemon peel over asparagus;
squeeze with a little lemon juice.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation: 10 min | Cooking: 15 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé® and meals.com