Roasted Barbecue Potatoes
Enjoy the flavor of outdoor cooking without starting the grill. Just toss and
roast in the oven for sweet-savory barbecued potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix chili powder, seasoned salt and garlic powder
with brown sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl.
- Add spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated
with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender, turning potatoes halfway
through bake time.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Yield: 4 (1-cup) servings
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 176 Sodium: 555mg
Fat: 4g Carbohydrates: 31g Cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 4g Fiber: 4g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.