Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and stems trimmed, each cut in half
- 8 to 10 medium cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts, garlic, oil and salt and pepper to taste in a large
bowl, tossing to evenly coat the sprouts.
- Transfer to a roasting pan large enough to hold them in one layer.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. The sprouts are ready
when they have started to brown and are tender enough to be pierced with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Per serving: 78 calories; 3g protein; 8g carbohydrates; 5g fat (1g saturated
fat); 0mg cholesterol; 66mg sodium; 3g dietary fiber
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.