Roasted Fennel with Parmesan
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 fennel bulbs, cut horizontally into 1/3-inch thick slices, fronds reserved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange the fennel
in the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with the Parmesan.
- Drizzle with the oil.
- Bake until the fennel is fork-tender and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Chop enough fennel fronds to equal 2 teaspoons, then sprinkle over the roasted
fennel and serve.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes