Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and
shake to mix.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through baking time.
- Top with Parmesan
cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.