This delicious dish can be made with any variety of radish, including watermelon radishes.
- 1 bunch radishes, stems and leaves removed*
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* If radishes are large, cut in half.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a large cast iron skillet in oven while preparing the radishes.
- In a bowl, drizzle radishes with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Arrange radishes in a single layer in the skillet, cut side down (if cut in half).
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and bake for 15-20 minutes or until radishes are caramelized and tender when tested.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.