This delicious dish can be made with any variety of radish, including
- 1 bunch radishes, stems and leaves removed*
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* If radishes are large, cut in half.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a large cast iron skillet in oven while
preparing the radishes.
- In a bowl, drizzle radishes with olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Arrange radishes in a
single layer in the skillet, cut side down (if cut in half).
- Drizzle with
balsamic vinegar and bake for 15-20 minutes or until radishes are caramelized
and tender when tested.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.