- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or grainy mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces or florets; steam until you can just pierce
then with a knife.
- While cauliflower is steaming, in a measure cup combine oil, mustard, garlic,
breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour steamed cauliflower into a bowl, pour oil-mustard
mixture over and toss gently to coat. Pour into an oven safe casserole dish, sprinkle
- Roast in a 425 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is quite brown
and the smell is driving you to eat.
Serves 2; maybe 4!
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Bobi, Rdg, Mexico
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.