- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or grainy
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces or florets; steam until you can just pierce
then with a knife.
- While cauliflower is steaming, in a measure cup combine oil, mustard, garlic,
breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour steamed cauliflower into a bowl, pour oil-mustard
mixture over and toss gently to coat. Pour into an oven safe casserole dish, sprinkle
- Roast in a 425 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is quite brown
and the smell is driving you to eat.
Serves 2; maybe 4!
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Bobi, Rdg, Mexico