- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread
- 3 cups white bread cubes, toasted
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups turkey broth
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine sausage, onion and celery in a large skillet; cook over medium heat,
stirring until sausage crumbles. Drain well.
- Combine cornbread and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in sausage mixture.
- Add broth and eggs, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until browned.
Yields 10 to 12 servings (9 cups).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.