This is delicious served with steak, broiled chicken or a roast.
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Wipe, but do not wash mushrooms. Slice mushrooms and sauté in butter for about
2 to 3 minutes until slightly browned. Do not overcook.
- Add seasonings, and serve hot.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes