Scalloped Tomatoes and Celery
- 2 pieces bread, cubed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups canned tomatoes with liquid
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- Combine all ingredients, except butter and cracker crumbs, and pour into a buttered
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with mixture of butter and cracker crumbs; return
to oven for 15 more minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.