Shrimp Cornbread Dressing
- 4 cups peeled and de-veined shrimp
- 1 cup butter
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread
- Bake the 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread according to package directions and set aside.
- Sauté onions, bell pepper, celery, and shrimp in a skillet, then grind in a food
- Crumble cornbread into a large bowl, then add remaining ingredients. Mix well
and season to taste.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with Pam. Pour mixture into baking dish and bake
at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.