This makes a huge amount, so you may need to adjust accordingly.
- 6 boxes Stove Top (or your favorite brand)
- 1 (16 ounce) roll sage sausage
- 2 small cans water chestnuts
- Brown and drain the sausage as you would hamburger for chili.
- Mix the Stove Top according to box instructions in a very large bowl.
- Add the sausage and mix.
- Drain the water chestnuts and add to dressing mixture.
- If you like your dressing very moist, place entire mixture in a deep baking dish,
and bake for about 30 minutes in moderate oven (350 degrees F).
If you prefer your dressing a little on the dry side, divide mixture into two shallow baking pans and
bake for 30 minutes in moderate oven (350 degrees F).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.