- 1 head cabbage
- 1/4 cup bacon grease
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Soy sauce
- Wash and cut up cabbage. Set aside in water.
- Put bacon grease in large pot or skillet. Saute green pepper and onion.
- Add cabbage which has been set aside. (Only use water that remains on cabbage
when taken from bowl.) Cover and cook until desired tenderness. Stir well during
- Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Shake in a little soy sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes