Spicy Honey Glazed Parsnips
Parsnips are so delicious, yet they don't always get the attention they deserve. This recipe will have you begging for more.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 1/4 ounces parsnips
- 1/4 ounce butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Clean parsnips, slice parsnips into 1/2-inch slices.
- Melt butter, then combine with honey, apple cider vinegar and
crushed red peppers.
- Toss parsnips in large bowl with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Place on sheet tray in a single layer.
- Roast at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes until softened and lightly
- Remove from oven and drizzle with butter and honey mixture.
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): National Honey Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes