Spirited Cranberry Relish
This is NOT for the children.
- 2 bags fresh cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- Grated rind of one orange
- Mix the cranberries and sugar and put into a jellyroll pan with sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cranberries start to swell.
- Remove from oven and put into a bowl. Add Grand Marnier and the grated orange
- Refrigerate for several hours or several days before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.