Spirited Cranberry Relish
This is NOT for the children.
- 2 bags fresh cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- Grated rind of one orange
- Mix the cranberries and sugar and put into a jellyroll pan with sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cranberries start to swell.
- Remove from oven and put into a bowl. Add Grand Marnier and the grated orange
- Refrigerate for several hours or several days before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes