Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap or snow peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook peas in small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Drain peas. Add peas, garlic and thyme to skillet and
cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes