This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Stovetop Eggplant Parmesan
- 1 eggplant, sliced into six pieces
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt both sides of the eggplant slices and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the salt and pat dry.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the slices until slightly soft and lightly browned.
- Top each slice with 2-3 tablespoons pasta sauce, then a 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese,
then a piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon remaining sauce over the slices and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan, turn down the heat to low and allow to cook for 10 minutes.