- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 12 ounces corn, drained
- 8 ounces stuffing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Sauté onion and celery in butter in a saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into walnut-size balls. Put into a 10-inch round pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter over the stuffing balls.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.