Use for poultry or pork chops.
- 1 large loaf of white bread, torn into small pieces
- 4 to 6 ribs celery, cut into small dice
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 pound bacon, diced and cooked to medium well done
- 1 pound stick margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients and season with Lawry's Seasoned salt and black
- Pour melted margarine in and mix well.
- Stuff the bird or chops and, if there
is any left over, it can be baked in a pan covered with aluminum foil.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.