Sweet Raspberried Carrots
This is a wonderful way to dress up carrots for a party platter.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 whole carrots, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh snipped dill (or a pinch of dried dill)
- Scrub the carrots and steam until just fork tender.
- Drain and arrange on a platter.
- Bring the remaining ingredients, except the dill, to a boil and cook, stirring constantly
until thick. Pour over the carrots.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator to marinate until serving time.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the dill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes