Sweet and Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 ounces Hook's Pepper Jack cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower on a 17 x 12-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive
oil; toss to coat. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer. Lightly season
with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender,
- Meanwhile, whisk the honey, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and soy
sauce in a bowl. Drizzle cauliflower with half of the sauce. Sprinkle
with pepper jack.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Cheesemonger Tip: Flecked with chilies, pepper jack is a blend of creamy,
mild monterey jack with (typically) green and red jalapeno peppers. The
peppers give this cheese a spicy kick, and the level of heat varies by
Recipe and photo credit:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes