- 24 cooked beef and pork tamales (husks removed)
- 4 cups 3-cheese blend (grated Cheddar, mozzarella and Jack cheeses)
- 28 ounces tomatoes with diced green chiles (Ro*Tel)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- 1 to 3 teaspoons kosher salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, crumble tamales by hand into bite-size pieces. (Do not use a
mixer or food processor or the stuffing will be too dense.)
- Toss all remaining ingredients and add to the tamales.
- Place in a large greased baking pan or two 9-inch ovenproof
dishes and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, until brown and hot throughout.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.