Tomato Parmesan Gratin
Garlic croutons and canned stewed tomatoes make a magically flavorful yet simple
dish ready for the table in just 30 minutes, but tastes like it took hours to prepare.
- 2 cups prepared garlic croutons
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Original Recipe tewed Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow 1 1/2 to 2-quart baking dish with
non-stick cooking spray.
- Place croutons in a resealable plastic bag; crush to a coarse-crumb.
- Combine tomatoes, 1/2 of croutons, thyme and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss gently and spoon
evenly in prepared baking dish.
- Toss together remaining crushed croutons, Parmesan cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons
olive oil in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle crouton mixture over tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serves 6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte Foods, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.