- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, well drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter. Add flour to butter,
and whisk together. Cook for about a minute without burning the flour.
- Add milk; whisk together, making sure to stir out all lumps. Turn heat down to
- Meanwhile, crumble tuna and add to gravy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat until bubbling. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until sauce starts to thicken and
gravy is full of tuna flavor.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in a little more butter if desired.
- Serve over biscuits or buttered toast.