- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, well drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter. Add flour to butter,
and whisk together. Cook for about a minute without burning the flour.
- Add milk; whisk together, making sure to stir out all lumps. Turn heat down to
- Meanwhile, crumble tuna and add to gravy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat until bubbling. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until sauce starts to thicken and
gravy is full of tuna flavor.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in a little more butter if desired.
- Serve over biscuits or buttered toast.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.