Baked Mediterranean-Style Chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups peeled root vegetables such as sweet or white potatoes, parsnips or carrots
(1 pound), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- In a large bowl stir together the oil, garlic salt, thyme, oregano and pepper.
- Add vegetable slices and toss gently until well-coated.
- Arrange in a single layer
on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crisp and
light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes