Beef Jerky 2
- 3 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice steak with the grain in thin strips one inch wide. Mix remaining
- Marinate meat strips overnight, turning several times
- Drain on paper towels and lay on oven rack with
foil below to catch drips.
- Bake at 120 degrees F for 9 hours.
in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes