Bleu Cheese Crackers
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the flour and pepper together and cut in the bleu cheese and
butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add the egg and
one tablespoon water and knead by hand until the dough comes together.
Add more water if needed. Divide the dough in half and roll into
two logs about the diameter of a quarter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and
refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the logs into coins 1/4-inch wide and place on a well-oiled
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
Yield: about 2 dozen crackers
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes