Blueberry Trail Mix
Snackable, packable Blueberry Trail Mix offers a delicious blend of sweet and savory flavors with a satisfying crunch. How often do you find the powers of blueberries and kale combined? This trail mix is easy to make and an easy choice, too. You’ll always want a bluetiful bunch on hand for your bunch.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seedsi
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups store-bought kale chips
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss together oats, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, pistachios,
oil, honey, vanilla and salt. Arrange in even layer on parchment
paper–lined baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for about 30 minutes or until
golden and crisp.
- Cool completely for about 15 minutes.
- Toss together oats mixture, kale chips and dried blueberries.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Substitute almonds, pecans or walnuts for pistachios if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes