Cajun Chex Party Mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 to 8 drops Durkee Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Cajun seasoning
- 2 2/3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 2/3 cups Corn Chex
- 2 2/3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In open roasting pan melt butter in oven. Remove.
- Stir in parsley, celery salt, garlic, cayenne pepper and pepper sauce.
- Gradually add cereals, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring evenly 15 minutes.
- Add onions; mix well. Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes