As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Crispix
- 1 box Corn Chex
- 1 box Rice Chex
- 1 pound raisins
- 1 pound nuts (your choice)
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 pound butter
- 2 pounds brown sugar
- 1 cup Karo white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chex: Combine ingredients in a large roaster or bowl and set aside.
- Syrup: Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract. Heat to boiling
and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Pour over dry ingredients
mixture and stir well.
- Spray large cookie sheets with a vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 1 hour.
This freezes well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes