- 1 cup sharp grated cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cheese and butter. Add flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Add
Rice Krispies. Pinch off small pieces, roll into balls, and mash
flat on cookie sheet with a fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about
10 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and
drain on paper towel.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes