Chex Party Mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 2/3 cups Corn Chex
- 2 2/3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 2/3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a shallow roasting pan until melted. Remove from
heat. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce. Add all Chex cereals
and nuts. Mix until coated.
- Heat in oven for 1 hour, stirring every
- Spread on a paper towel to cool.
Melt butter on HIGH 1 minute. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Add Chex cereals and nuts. Mix to coat. Microwave on HIGH for 6
to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes