Cookies and Cream Rice Krispies Treats
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mini Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Place butter and marshmallows into a large microwavable bowl. Microwave
for a few minutes until marshmallows puff up nice and large.
- Remove from microwave, and stir in cereal and Oreos.
- Pour into a large 9 x 13-inch baking
dish. With the back of a large spoon that has been sprayed with
cooking spray, press and smooth treats.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes