Cranberry-Orange Chex Mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix cereals and almonds in very large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave butter, brown sugar and juice concentrate in 1-cup microwavable
measuring cup uncovered on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir.
- Pour butter
mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Pour
into large ungreased roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Remove from
oven; stir in cranberries.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container or plastic food storage bag.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes