- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a nonstick or lightly greased cookie sheet, lay out drained garbanzo
beans in a single layer.
- In a cup, combine soy sauce, water and spices. Sprinkle seasoning
mixture over garbanzos.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and
crisped, stirring occasionally while baking to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve hot or allow to cool and store in an
Yield: 3 cups