Dipped Chips and Pretzels
Add a little flair to your favorite snacks. Chips and pretzels dipped into delicious
chocolate and sprinkled with Toppers are a delicious, and fun treat, anytime!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet
- Chocolate, Milk Chocolate or
Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Rippled potato chips,
pretzel twists and/or whole-wheat pretzel sticks
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet
or Premier White Mini Morsel Toppers
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in small, dry, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; Stir. The morsels may retain some
of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second
intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Dip chips and pretzels into melted morsels, tilting bowl to easily dip. Use side
of bowl to remove excess. Place on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with Toppers.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Store an in airtight container at room temperature. Potato chips are best when
eaten within a few hours of preparation.
Makes: 8 servings | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Chips and pretzels may be dipped in any variety of melted morsels and sprinkled
with either flavor of Toppers.
The recipe can easily be doubled, but we do not recommend microwaving more than
2 cups (12 ounces) of morsels at one time.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes