Goji Granola Bars
These naturally sweetened granola bars featuring goji berries are the perfect quintessential snack.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Frontier Co-op Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi), Whole
- 2 cups instant or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3/4 cup oat flour or processed (110g)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients together.
- Slowly mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients while stirring.
- Pour mixture into the parchment paper lined pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Place on the center rack in the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Place granola bars on parchment paper in the refrigerator to cool for at
least two hours. Bars will firm up after cooling.
- Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap, stir in the pantry or fridge.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 10 bars
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
>> SNACK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.