Herbed Lasagna Chips
Lasagna noodles are transformed into tasty chips for snacking in this easy
recipe. Kids will love to help make (and eat!) these fun lasagna chips.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles for 8 to 10 minutes
or until tender but firm.
- Drain; let cool in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cut noodles into bite-size pieces; toss with Parmesan, olive oil,
garlic, Italian herb mixture, salt and pepper.
- Spread in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for
20 to 25 minutes or until crisp. Let cool.
- Serve with a variety of dips, such as hummus, marinara or tzatziki
sauce, for dipping.
8 servings | Total time 70 minutes
Add a pinch of cayenne for heat if desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Per serving: 100 calories, 4.5 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg
cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugars, 3 g
Recipe and photo credit: National Pasta