Hot Pepper Crackers
- 1 (16 ounce) box Town House Crackers
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 packages Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place entire box of crackers into a 1 gallon zip-type bag. Pour
in canola oil. Shake to coat all crackers with oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients and pour into bag. Shake well.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by The Moore's.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes